Technology Center 3700 covers a variety of different technologies, including manufacturing devices and processes, medical instruments, refrigeration, and machine and hand tools. Its average allowance rate is 65.0%, making it one of the more difficult technology centers in which to obtain a patent, given that the USPTO’s overall allowance rate is 72%. To be eligible for inclusion in this list, each firm must have disposed of at least 500 patent applications in TC 3700 in the 10-year period between 2006-2015.
10. Westerman Hattori Daniels & Adrian (76.0%)
9. Lerner David (76.3%)
8. Shumaker & Sieffert (77.0%)
7. Carlson Gaskey & Olds (77.4%)
6. Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner (77.6%)
5. Oliff (78.5%)
4. Sterne Kessler Goldstein & Fox (79.0%)
3. Krieg Devault (80.6%)
2. Neal Gerber & Eisenberg (88.0%)
1. Plumsea Law Group (94.1%)
Want to find out what your firm’s allowance rate is? Want to know how it compares to your biggest competitors? Sign up for a free trial of Juristat today find out.